Most construction disputes encompass a wide array of legal disciplines, including, business and real estate law. To successfully handle a construction law matter, your attorney must be prepared to use an array of legal skills to effectively negotiate a contract, avoid and resolve disputes, and advocate your claims in court should litigation become necessary.
Moreover, because the law provides powerful remedies, including forced sale of a house for non-payment, strict compliance with the statutory mandates is required in order to avail yourself to these remedies.
We pay attention to the small details that others overlook to ensure that your rights are protected and that potential disputes are avoided. Construction law does not leave a lot of room for errors, and even less for non-compliance. We regularly assist our client with matters involving:
- Mechanics Lien – recording & filing, 60 & 90-day Notices
- Lien litigation – enforcement and defense
- Waivers & Releases, Removal of lien from title & 30-day demands
- Contract issues, payment enforcement and defense
- New construction warranty issues, post closing issues
- Contract preparation for Owners, General Contractors, Sub-contractors, and Suppliers
In construction law, the lack of procedural and technical conformity usually leads to substantial losses. A free consultation can help you avoid the potential pitfalls that are likely to occur without legal assistance.
For more information, please call up to schedule a free consultation.