Today’s changing economic climate and evolving lender laws require extended due diligence, intelligent underwriting, proper execution, and particular attention to securing your legal rights. From loan document preparation, title reviews, compliance matters, to enforcement issues, we assist lending institutions in approving loans in today’s economy. Our services include:
- Preparation and modification of loan packages for primary mortgages
- Preparation of refinancing, home equity line of credit, and commercial loans.
- Commercial refinancing, business loans preparation or modifications
- Drafting title company instructions, affidavits, and disclosures
- Enforcement of foreclosures, assignment of rents, notes, guarantees
- Title review, closing services, compliance matters
- Banking Law, Credit agreements, single installment, revolving credit, secured and unsecured lines of credit
With our extensive knowledge of lending law and the lending process, we are able to provide effective services to both in-state and out-of-state lenders. We welcome all CFOs and CLOs, along with in-house counsel, to inquire about our services in Illinois.
For more information, please call up to schedule a free consultation.